Reviews and Testimonials are a fuzzy area for everyone!! Author of this post, Jay George, gives some pretty great advice!
Testimonials are a perfect way to provide more credibility to you, your brand or business!! But remain authentic!!
In a world where we have seemingly endless choices, it’s no wonder approximately 88% of consumers use online reviews to make a decision about a product or service.
Online reviews & feedback almost always determines what we buy, where we shop, where we’ll go to dinner and in a few, if terrifyingly extreme, instances, what one will name their child. Talk about having some power.
5 Key Facts About Online Testimonials
- 88% of consumers read online reviews to determine whether a business is trustworthy. (This is especially true for local businesses.)
- Trust is dependent on whether a reader believes the review(s) are authentic.
- Review quality creates trust.
- Quantity is critical, yet trust still holds the trump card.
- 9 of 10 consumers value an online review as much as a personal recommendation.
Because testimonials are key marketing components, it’s tempting to ask your clients to review your business. If they have…
View original post 454 more words